Now every stitch can be yours—from pieced top to finished quilt.
You’ll find 18 inches of free-motion freedom in the new HQ Moxie™ longarm quilting machine. Forget basting with pins or cramming quilts through a domestic machine.
Get to stitching quickly with straightforward features, easy-to-use controls, and the space to get creative. Quilt without qualms, adventure with attitude—that’s Moxie.
Frame options include: 8 Loft Frame or 10 foot Loft Frame (additional cost for 10 foot Loft) , 5 foot Little Foot Frame.
The Pro-Stitcher Lite allows you to press play on precision quilting and perfect stitches with streamlined robotics technology.
We Promise you the best price we can offer when you purchase your Handi Quilter Machine of your Dreams!!
**Note MSRP pricing!** Please contact us for YOUR price!
Please Contact Us for current monthly specials and pricing information! All prices are listed at MSRP, call us today to find out YOUR Lower Pricing!!
**Note we are contractually obligated to only post the Manufacturer Suggested Price, Please contact us for YOUR lower Price!**
We would love to be your CHOICE for a Local Dealer!! Longarm Sales and Service is all we do. We won't be distracted with a fabric or embroidery machine business so we can focus on YOU!
Moxie Top Features
The HQ Moxie XL is upfront–everything you need in one package. Practical features and optional accessories make this simple, spunky longarm the perfect quilting machine to customize and make your own.
- 18-inch throat space and high-resolution, full-color touch screen display
- 8-foot HQ Loft™ Frame; Optional 2-foot extension kit
- Compatible with the HQ Little Foot™ Frame
- 2,100 stitches per minute; 4-18 stitches per inch
- Choose from Cruise or Precision stitch regulation or Manual Mode
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Includes ruler foot and open-toe foot
- Compatible with all interchangeable Handi Feet
- Built-in LED lighting to illuminate quilting space
- USB port for easy software updates
- Features 3D interactive assembly instructions with the BILT app
Pro-Stitcher Lite is compatible with the Moxie, Moxie XL, and Simply Sixteen machines on the Loft or Little Foot frames only
Capitalize on creativity with Pro-Stitcher Lite™.
Custom computerized quilting at your fingertips helps you finish beautiful quilts with confident detail and impressive speed.
EASY-TO-USE QUILTING OPTIONS
- Quilt edge-to-edge or block patterns with confidence
- Simple and accurate stitch-in-the-ditch
- Built-in ruler tool for measuring in any direction
- Switch seamlessly between computer-guided and free-motion quilting
- Use nearly any digital pattern (.hqv, .hqf, and .qli formats)
- 11-inch color touchscreen computer mounted on the stitch-regulated quilting machine
- Includes 250+ pre-loaded designs
- On-screen Grid and Ruler to measure designs or area on the quilt
- Position designs by simply moving your finger across the screen
- Resize, Rotate and Repeat designs to fit specific areas
- Skew or Align designs to fit any area with three or more points
- Adjust designs using on-screen handles
- Define and Fill an area with a design, using 2-corner (rectangles) or multi-point (any shape)
- Variable speed and stitches-per-inch settings
- Horizontal and vertical channel lock
- Compatible with Pro-Stitcher Designer™ software
- Reads most .hqf, .hqv, and .qli digital quilt patterns
Pro-Stitcher Lite also features:
- Warranty: 5 years mechanical, 5 years electronic/electrical, lifetime software updates
- Designed and engineered in the U.S.A.
- Educational videos, tutorials, and tips available at ProStitcher.com
- 3D interactive assembly instructions with the BILT app
Optional Accessories Sold Separately
- Pro-Stitcher Lite (computer-guided quilting) COMING SOON!
- Quick Zip Loading System
- Quilt from the Back Kit: rear handlebars, laser light, and pantograph
- HQ Steady-Fit Ruler Base
- HQ Electromagnetic Channel Locks
- Horizontal Spool Pin
- HQ Couching Feet, HQ Echo Feet, HQ Glide Foot, HQ Micro Foot and HQ Sure Foot
- Highlight Available in 8/10 foot, 12 foot, or 14 foot
Checkout our YouTube Channel Angie's Answers