Back on September 1st, Handi Quilter made a big announcement. There’s a new longarm quilting machine in town! They introduced the Moxie XL … the big sister to HQ’s popular Moxie.
We’ve been on pins and needles ever since then … not so patiently waiting to have the actual machine in store to demonstrate for you. Like with many new things, delays are inevitable, but finally … IT’S HERE!
So let me share the details …
Meet the Moxie XL
The Moxie XL gives you an 18-inch throat space … that’s three times the space most domestic sewing machines provide AND three inches more than the original Moxie.
This is an easy-to-learn and oh-so-fun machine! It gives you an incredibly smooth and quieter stitching experience. And you’ll love its straightforward features and easy-to-use touchscreen controls.
Basic machine features include:
- Front handlebars and full-color, icon-based touch display
- Choice of Cruise or Precision mode stitch regulation as well as Manual mode
- Consistent stitch quality with a range of 4 to 18 stitches per inch
- Speeds up to 2,100 stitches per minute
- Quarter inch closed-toe and open-toe feet plus compatibility with all interchangeable HQ feet
- High-speed rotary hook with large capacity M-class bobbin
- LED-illuminated quilting space
The Moxie XL comes standard with the height adjustable 8-foot HQ Loft frame. However, if your space is limited, the 5-foot HQ Little Foot Frame may be the answer. If you have a little more floor space available, the standard 8-foot Loft frame easily upgrades to a 10-foot frame.
Additional, optional accessories are available to enhance your quilting experience.
- Do you want to supplement your free motion quilting with the use of rulers? You may want to add the Steady-Fit™ ruler base.
- Are you a pantograph quilter? You will need to add the Quilt from the Back kit.
- Is computerized quilting your love? You’ll want to add the Pro-Stitcher® Lite system.
And, of course, you can add our Quick Zip Zipper System™ to make loading your quilt backs and tops so much easier!
Regardless of how you choose to configure your Moxie XL, it comes with our FREE owner training and Handi Quilter’s 5/10-year warranty.
Want to see why we’re so excited? Find more details on the Handi Quilter Machines tab of our website. Or stop in at either of our locations and test drive the Moxie XL for yourself!
But maybe you’d like a guided demonstration?
Join us in Appleton on Oct. 28th anytime between 10am - 3pm
if you would like to demo in Elkhorn, please give us a call to make an appointment.
We’d love to show you the newest member of the Handi Quilter longarm machine family!
As always, if you have ANY questions or want additional information, please call us at (262) 723-6775 or email us at info@QuiltingConnection.com.
You can also visit us online at QuiltingConnection.com or in person at 21 Adams Street in Elkhorn, WI (usually M-F 9-4, please call to confirm we’re open) or 1017 W. Northland in Appleton, WI (W, Th & F 10-4, S 10-3).
And finally, check out our blog at QuiltingConnection.com/blog and our Facebook posts.
Please share your thoughts and questions with us. We love to hear from you!